Tuesday 6 March 2012

Frozen London

Hello world,

Today for the first time, the very famous, popular, and extraordinary iPhone photos!

One morning, as I was rushing to get on the tube I got an email that my lecture is cancelled. Instead of going back home, I decided to walk seeing as I had something in the afternoon. This walk, on a cold but refreshing morning led me to a conclusion: London is the best at 9:30 am. At this time, all the people running off to work have gone and the tourists have not yet emerged. London is quiet, frozen.

Walking through Trafalgar Square one of the fountains caught my eye. As I got close to it, I realised that it had icicles all around! It looked beautiful. The photos attached to this post are of that enchanting effect.

Enjoy!


(Both taken with an iPhone 4s)

Till later world.


P.S. This is my first post coming from my phone! I do not know what it will end up looking like but we will see.

2 comments:

  1. Okay so clearly there are some sizing issues when posting from a phone :P
    I will fix this as soon as I get my hands on a computer!

    For now I apologise for the inconvenience,
    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I have fixed it :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete